What We Want to Do
To give conservative Americans (Republican, Libertarian, Tea Party and other like-minded individuals) a membership organization that gives them peace of mind through advocacy in Washington, along with superior member benefits that contribute to member safety, security and well-being.
How Are We Going to Do It: SIZE AND ADVOCACY
- Develop an organization that can neutralize the voice and influence of AARP in Washington.
- Galvanize conservative Americans to join Generation America.
- Convince conservative AARP members to join Generation America, thus increasing Generation America's size and decreasing AARP's.
- Provide its members with personal benefits and services that are better than AARP's in order to help them economically as government policies continue to hurt them financially.
- Promote the principles of government upon which the United States of America was founded, which include limited government, low taxes and free enterprise.
- Provide Generation America members with advocacy, using their collective voice to balance AARP's influence in Washington.
- Develop a strong national voice among the media outlets so as to create an additional resource for seniors.
- Be diligent in obtaining the best sources and data to provide accurate and relevant information that cannot be called into question.
- Be completely honest in its messaging.
- Be proactive in understanding what is best for the membership and provide benefits and services that are relevant as times change.
- Since members are influenced by the media, Generation America will provide information that is honest and accurate and may seek to educate its membership on the truth about inaccurate information presented in the media.
- Generation America will always put the welfare of its members above its profits.
Why America needs a new, strong organization.
- One organization has too much power and can't fairly represent all seniors. AARP is seen as THE voice for all seniors, despite recent revelations that they have supported legislation that is harmful to seniors and that 93% of their members are opposed to their stance.
- AARP also a licensed insurance company and are the single largest insurance agency.
- We believe there should be an organization that does not have a political agenda and focuses on getting its members’ voices heard in Washington.
Membership is $24.00 for 1 year, $48.00 for 3 years, & $72.00 for 5 years which includes both you and your spouse. Click here to sign up today!
Yes, the membership fee covers both you and your spouse. You only need one membership.
Becoming a member is fast and easy, simply visit the registration page to start the process.
Yes, simply print out our Pay By Mail form, fill it out completely and drop it in the mail. Once your payment has been processed, you will receive an automatic welcome email.
Yes, simply print out our Renewal By Mail form, fill it out completely and drop it in the mail.
Generation America is a dynamic member-based organization advocating for conservative Americans. Generation America was created to fight for the natural right of freedom regarding American's lives, liberty and property. We believe in the American dream. We provide services, benefits and a voice for our members in Washington.
To change your personal information please call Member Services at: 1-877-290-6577 (M-F 9am to 5pm CT), or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To change your mailing address or phone number, please call us at: 1-877-290-6577 (M-F 8am to 5pm CT), or send an email to: email@example.com
Retrieving your password is easy. Click on "member login" at the top right of the page. Click on the "Request new password" tab and fill in your username or email address. Instructions to change your password will be emailed to you.
Please click here to download and submit a Partner Request Form.
We support the 2nd amendment, the right for an individual to keep and bear arms.
We support and hope all elected officials support and protect the Constitution.
We are a traditional organization where AARP has liberal leanings. AARP owns a for profit insurance agency. Generation America truly looks out for seniors and their safety, security and well-being. It is not an insurance machine like AARP which makes over a Billion dollars a year in licensing fees and Medicare Supplement Insurance profits.
Both AARP and AMAC are insurance companies and each time they sell a health or life insurance policy, they receive hefty commissions. We are not an insurance company and we do not receive commissions, thus the reason for the membership price difference.
We focus on traditional American values and stand behind our country's founding documents. Our focus is the economic safety, security and well-being of members. That's why we offer benefits that help make life better for members and why we send surveys and petitions to members so that their voice is heard. Generation America is about serving the best interests of it's members.
We believe Social Security needs to live up to its promise that it made to older Americans who have paid into the system; they also need cost of living increases. At the same time, we know that Social Security is approaching insolvency and will not be able to live up to its future commitments. It needs to be reformed for future generations and it needs to be reformed now.
Your membership fee goes to the Welcome Packet you will receive from us, the cost to produce research and the communications you receive as well as basic office overhead expenses.