April 1, 2013
AMAC is one of the organizations that calls itself the conservative alternative to AARP. Generation America is the premier seniors organization.
What is the biggest similarity between AARP, AMAC and other senior organizations?
- Other senior organizations (like AMAC) have ties to an insurance company. When offering insurance options to members, the organization recommends it's own insurance products. Their goal is to make a lot of money off of seniors by selling insurance.
Generation America has relationships with several insurance providers which provide Generation America members with the best rates possible. Generation America has no ties to any insurance organization, is not a licensed insurance company like AARP nor does the founder own an insurance company like AMAC. Generation America does not earn a commission when members purchase insurance. Our incentive is the safety, security and well-being of seniors.
- AMAC's produces a quaterly magazine that is mostly ads. The few articles are re-purposed from other sources. .
Generation America produces a monthly eMagazine that is very robust with original content regarding issues that are important to seniors. Recent articles include:
- Obamacare & You (a three part series)
- Republic vs. Democracy
- Immigration & Border Security
- The Second Amendment
- Executive Orders
- Destructive Progressive Movement
If you're a member, Click Here
to view a full list of our eMagazines. If you're not a member, you can see the previous issues. Recent editions are available online to members only. Join Today
to gain full access and to become part of the premier senior organization that is truly On the Right Side for America™.